Dates: Apply now – Job start - 1st July 2018
Salary: Main Scale
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Interviews: Tuesday 19th December 2017
We wish to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic MFL teacher who will teach Spanish to join our lively and highly successful department who work hard to ensure our students reach their full potential. The successful candidate would be required to teach KS3 and KS4 and the ability to teach at KS5 is desirable but not essential. The school offers excellent working conditions and staff receive strong support for their professional development. This job would suit a candidate either looking for their first position or someone who wants to consolidate their teaching practise and gain experience in another school to further their professional development.
Our Modern Foreign Languages faculty provides consistently high quality learning and teaching, delivered by a small professional and supportive team of skilled linguists. We deliver languages to all learners in years 7 and 8, who then choose to follow Spanish or French at GCSE.
We can offer:
• Outstanding professional development
• Excellent career development opportunities
• A small but vibrant school community committed to enabling all students to achieve to the best of their ability.
If you are an ambitious teacher, committed to ensuring students achieve at their very best then we would welcome your application.
How to apply
• If you would like to pre-visit to meet SLT, staff and students to see what the school can offer you please contact Sonja Mitchell on 01245 266 766 Ext 106 or email on email@example.com to book yourself on a tour.
• Please visit our website www.hylands-tkat.org to download an application form. Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date below.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and their achievements both inside and outside school. The post requires enhanced DBS clearance, medical checks and two satisfactory references
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th December 2017 at 12 noon
Hylands School, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3ET, United Kingdom